Anyway – onto some work! I have given Stiperstones some similar work to Wrekin today – the subtraction is a good challenge for Year 4 pupils – but if it is too hard, please don’t worry. Remember to ‘carry’ if you need to!
Here you go:
- 9am – try out Joe Wicks again https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1
- English – there is a video and three activities to try all about ‘how to use an apostrophe for contraction’ on BBC Bitesize: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zvwwxnb/articles/zcyv4qt Once you have completed this, please write 10 sentences, all including words using apostrophes for contraction into your exercise book.
- Maths – tackle subtraction today! Log in to espresso and have a go at this sheet Espresso KS2 Maths – Subtracting from 6 digit numbers (The login is student 26770, password is bomere) I’ll post answers later!
- Next – for some written work in your exercise books – use this BBC Bitesize – Easter and complete a fact-file about Easter from a Christian perspective – make it look fantastic – this is an opportunity for some good writing and pictures, fact boxes and interesting layout!
- Do the Daily Challenge on Espresso Espresso Daily Challenge – record this in your books
Have a good day, Mr F 😉