Would you like to know more about why sleep is important for our health and emotional well- being?
Does your child struggle with their sleep?
Would you like to access support to help to improve sleep and bedtime routine?
Would you like to meet other parents/carers to share and discuss experiences?
Then the Sleep Tight Workshop delivered by Shropshire Council’s Parenting Team could be for you. The workshop has been developed by The Sleep Charity and is ideal for parents/carers who live with their children and are experiencing challenges around bedtime routines and sleep in general.
At the end of this course parents/carers will be able to:
• Recognise the role of sleep hygiene to improve sleep
• Identify causes of sleep issues and appropriate practical strategies to try
• Interpret sleep diaries to identify potential sleep issues
The workshop is free to attend and is running on the dates below:
• Thursday 16th June 2022 in Shrewsbury for 5 weeks from 10am to 12pm
• Friday 17th June 2022 in Shrewsbury for 5 weeks from 10am to 12pm
To book a place on one of the workshops or for further information please contact the Parenting Team by: Emailing Parenting.firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: 01743 250950