Good morning – I hope all is well! It’s going to be pretty hot today! Maybe you could enjoy your Fiction Express work outside with a nice cold juice and an ice-lolly!
- Log in to Fiction Express and read a chapter from an existing book! https://en.fictionexpress.com/
- Your maths today is, again, at White Rose Maths. Year 5 will be adding decimals and Year 6 will be finding missing angles in a triangle!
- An extra maths lesson about factors and multiples can be found here: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zfchpg8
- In English, you will be extended your skills in expanded noun phrases https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z4d6t39
- I have not set you any music so far so here is a lesson to help you with singing – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z44x6v4 (Sorry if it upsets the neighbours!)
- As it is a nice day and you may be in the garden or be out on a walk – try to find as many different leaf shapes as possible. Can you make a picture of them?
Have a fab day, Mr F