EDIT: Sorry everyone – this should be live now – there was a technical issue!
Good morning – it was a great day for sunshine yesterday and today promises to be good too! Remember that going out into the garden and getting fresh air and sunshine is really important at the moment!
Here are some activities today:
- 9am Joe Wicks – I did this at home with my children and they loved it – I do hope you can access this as it is a great start to the day! Search Joe Wicks Body Coach TV on YouTube
- 11am – David Walliams reads a story – it’s free and fun! https://soundcloud.com/harpercollinspublishers/the-worlds-worst-children-2-3/s-zHZPQlifKuV
- All pupils have a spelling lesson and comprehension on Reading Eggs
- Maths – adding large numbers – on espresso – https://central.espresso.co.uk/espresso/primary_uk/servlet/file/store66/item502631/doc.pdf
- Use your exercise books to write a poster/report/explanation of the Water Cycle using:https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zkgg87h/articles/z3wpp39
- PSHE – this might feel like a stressful time for all of us – here is a video about how to help yourself if you feel angry or stressed out https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/clips/zcd4d2p Can you now write a “Top 5 Tips” to help someone feeling angry?
Have a good day