Good morning – it is the end of another week – we have four weeks of term left. Although it has been a long time since I’ve seen some of you (around 3 months), does it feel to you that in some ways time has gone quickly? I think that for those of you in regular routines and those completing your school work each day, the day might go a little bit quicker. What do you think?
- Have a go at some of the Maths Weekly Challenges: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zbh4ydm
- Friday Book Club: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zc7dbqt
- BBC Bitesize Computing: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zq39vwx
- Log into Fiction Express for your new chapter
- Have a good go at TT Rockstars to get your scores up!
I hope you have a lovely weekend – the weather is due to brighten up before getting quite warm next week!