Good morning Wrekin Class!
I hope you are all well – I see that football has resumed in Germany. It is behind closed doors (no fans) for eveyone’s safety. It is very strange, however, as when the players scored, there was no cheering form the stadium; all that could be heard was the players shouting! They were not allowed to hug and jump around to celebrate either! Subs had to sit 2m away from each other and wear masks.
In the survey last week – 70% of you believe aliens exist, whilst the other 30% do not!
So some work today:
- In English, you will be having fun with a lesson on: similes and metaphors!
- Year 5 Maths is adding and subtracting fractions. Here are the resources: Lesson 1 – Add and subtract fractions 2019 Lesson 1 Answers – Add and subtract fractions 2019 Year 5 Video
- Year 6 Maths is multiplying and dividing by 10, 100, 1000 and here are your resources: Lesson 1 – Multiply and divide by 10, 100 and 1,000 Lesson 1 Answers – Multiply and Divide by 10, 100 and 1,000 Year 6 Video
- In History, you will learn about one of the most inspirational women in history: Rosa Parks
Have a fab day!#