Good morning all! I hope you’ve had a great weekend! Mr F and his family have been using their bicycles, going for walks regularly and playing some cricket and football. I hope you have been able to keep active too!
TTRS Result: Year 5s won by about 1000 points! Trent high-scored for Y5, whilst Axel and Ash did really well for Y6. I have set up this battle again – can Year 6s beat Year 5?
Apparently it’s Star Wars Day – May 4th. I also hear that the new Star Wars film is released to watch at home today – if you have been anticipating this, I hope you enjoy it! https://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/52514904
So before you go and watch Star Wars, here are some learning activities to enjoy:
- Go to TT Rock Stars for THE NEW BATTLE!
- Year 5 maths is multiplying using the area model, whilst Year 6 maths is simplifying fractions.
- I always like children to write super setting descriptions in their fiction writing – so here is your English for today from Bitesize Daily
- Remember to read the latest chapter on Fiction Express and you can also read any of the previous books they have published
- Your other activity today is from Code Club where you can follow step-by-step instructions to code some great projects. Some of you have already completed these in Code Club with me, so you could go onto Module 2
Have a fun day everyone – keep smiling, keep chatting!