Bonjour Wrekin Class!
I hope you are all well and feeling happy! Year 6s were sent a transition form from Mrs Millward from The Corbet yesterday – please make sure that you have filled it in and sent it back to us today. We will send it on to Mrs Millward, who will then begin the task of placing you into form tutor groups.
I have set some work for today: (also see the BBC Maths links below)
- Year 5 Maths: Using Fractions as operators
- Year 6 Maths: is the very useful lesson of finding Fractions of an Amount (it’s great for working out deals in the shops!)
- Additional Links to Maths from BBC Bitesize (who follow the same lessons as White Rose: Year 5 and Year 6
- English today is using Fronted Adverbials
- You also have French today -all about School and Hobbies
Some of you want more work to complete each day. If you do, please have a go at the following:
- Extra English: Using Parenthesis
- Extra Maths – Oak Academy – Coordinates Problems
- Art – Optical illusions
I hope that these activities are fun and keep you busy!