Well – did you have a really good thunderstorm on Sunday? We did! Apparently there are more forecast today – I find them very exciting and watch and listen at the window for them. This is how they are formed: https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/features/28841751
So, let’s get to work!
- Year 5 Maths:
Worksheets: Lesson 2 – Percentages as fractions and decimals 2019 Lesson 2 Answers – Percentages as fractions and decimals 2019 Lesson videos and activities: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/zynhjsg
- Year 6 Maths:
- English: There are two poetry sessions here: Imagery andAlliteration
- Geography is about one of our most important National Parks: The Lake District
- Maths: Problem Solving -Units of Length
- English: More reading Skills linked to letters of complaint
- Languages: Introducing yourself in Spanish. This might be useful if you take Spanish next year!
Have a great day, Mr Field