I do hope that all of you and your families are feeling happy and safe. There’s good news this week: that lovely warm sunshine will return! https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/sy4. But be warned – Sunday will be rather chilly for this time of the year – just 9 degrees!
- Joe Wicks, as you may know, has had another operation on his wrist/hand. This has meant that his wife has been helping him – basically, Joe does all the talking and Rosie does the demonstration – it works well! https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1
- At a local school, one of the teachers has been challenging the pupils to do a series of workout/exercise plans. For example, doing a 1km walk, 50 star jumps, 20 squats, 10 minutes on a trampoline and planking for 1 minute on Day 1, then increasing this during the week. So, my challenge to you is to create an exercise plan for a day, then send it to me and I can then post them on this website, to share with your friends! Can you come up with a brilliant exercise plan?
- English today is all about prepositions and a fun session about personification.
- Year 5 maths is multiplying 4-digit by 2-digit numbers, and Year 6 is ordering fractions.
- And, in Geography, here is a lesson I think is very interesting about global trade and activity for all of you budding entrepreneurs out there!
Please make time to stop and think about how you feel and if you have any worries. Please talk to your parents and carers. Some of you are staying in touch, I know, by using video calling and gaming platforms, which is fantastic (but remember your -e-safety rules!). If you want some advice or read about something to help your worries or anxiety visit this site from Childline. As an extra activity, if you want to come up with a ‘5 top tips’ poster, I’d love to see them, and I can share them on here so you can help your friends!
Have a good day, enjoy a bit of sunshine!