Good morning folks!
I know it can be tough going at the moment with your studies at home, but I want you to keep at it! Keep going! Any work and extra work you can do now, will benefit you when you are in Year 6 or at The Corbet. I appreciate that most of you want to be back in school, and this is causing you to feel up and down, but keep the faith! Please keep your heads up, talk to someone if you are worried and try to complete your school work!
So, let’s get to it!
- Year 5 Maths Bitesize Activities to go with this work
- Year 6 Maths BBC Bitesize Activities to go with this work
- English Newspaper Reports – Fact or Opinions
- Geography- The Alps
- Learn about World Oceans Day
- English- Newspaper Reading Comprehension 2
- Maths – Coordinates and Shapes (nets)
- We learned about Buddhism in RE, but didn’t look at this, which looks very interesting! The Buddhist Monastery
I hope you have a good day,