Bonjour! I logged onto my Fiction Express student tracker this morning…and well done! Many more of you have been reading the new books! Remember – if you want, you can also read the old books and they have quizzes too!
TT Rockstars Update: Year 5 v Year 6! Rocker “Ash” has really pushed the Year 6s on and they are now in the lead!
Did you do the minute’s silence yesterday to honour the NHS workers and carers who have died during the virus pandemic?
If you have not started to read the new book on Fiction Express – please do so before Chapter 2 comes out on Friday!
Your work today will involve some writing. It is important to keep up with writing whilst school is closed.
- PE – Joe Wicks! https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1
- English – Here is a good challenge! We all have our favourite days of the week (and our least favourite!) Could you describe the days of the week as if they were people? Think carefully about how each day of the week feels different (you usually have routines where you may prefer some days to others). Send them in – I am intrigued to find out how you have done this task!
- English punctuation work – https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z73sf4j – How to use an ellipsis
- Maths Year 5s are adding decimals with varying numbers of digits, whilst Year 6s are taking on the challenge of problem solving – you may do both if you wish!
- Science: Mixing, dissolving and separation: https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/articles/z6pyvk7
Have a fantastic day,