Wow – Well done to everyone who completed the online work yesterday! Most of the class completed the Spelling Lesson, Comprehension and Maths on Education City – I am so pleased!
I do hope you have all been able to complete the long multiplication and checked your answers too!
The weather will be pretty good outside today, so make sure you spend some time in the sun in your garden – you could find some bugs, make a bug hotel (search on Google for some great ideas) or help your parents with some spring tidying.
Anyway – onto some work! Here you go:
- 9am – try out Joe Wicks again https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1
- English – Spelling Lesson 146 and Comprehension 142 – find these on Reading Eggspress
- Maths – tackle subtraction today! Log in to espresso and have a go at this sheet Espresso KS2 Maths – Subtracting from 6 digit numbers (The login is student 26770, password is bomere) I’ll post answers later!
- Next – for some written work in your exercise books – use this BBC Bitesize – Easter and complete a fact-file about Easter from a Christian perspective – make it look fantastic – this is an opportunity for some good writing and pictures, fact boxes and interesting layout!
- Do the Daily Challenge on Espresso Espresso Daily Challenge – record this in your books
Have a good day, Mr F 😉