- Read the next chapter in our book and complete quiz.
- Practise spellings please.
- Recite the 3 x tables to your parents and ask them to quiz you. You must answer in less than 3 seconds. We have got quite good in class. 🙂
- Can you work out the following problems? Show working out (You can email your answers firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jones picks 3 flowers a day starting on Monday. How many does she have by Sunday?
- There are 7 windows on a house. How many windows on 3 houses?
- I have 33 cookies and can fit 3 cookies into a box. How many boxes will I need?