During the Easter Holidays, teachers will not be posting on a daily basis specific work for pupils, however you could look back and complete activities which you may have missed or not had time to do!
Furthermore, you could try out these suggested activities:
- Watch a ‘Virtual Church Service’ from Holy Trinity Church in Shrewsbury (Sunday 10.30am) – https://www.achurchnearyou.com/church/4493/service-and-events/events-regular/
- Complete some Easter Activities kindly sent to us by the Lichfield Diocese Easter home pack
- It’s a great time to learn how to do Sudoku – http://www.dailysudoku.co.uk/sudoku/kids/
- Continue reading plenty of books and write a book review. You could use these to help you: KS1 Review or Lower KS2 or Upper KS2
- Use nRich to find maths problems for all ages (parents included!) https://nrich.maths.org/primary
- Now the weather is finally warming up, you could explore your garden (or when on a daily walk) and find mini-beasts! Make a record of what you find! Could you make a house for them? Write a report about them!
- Find the oldest item in your house (no – not your parents!) and find out where it came from, why your family now has it and how old it is!
- Ask your parents if you can help with preparing meals – could you write instructions how to do it?
- Draw a picture of what you want to be when you grow up!
- Make a model from your recycling bin! You might find an idea here: https://www.activityvillage.co.uk/recycling-crafts
- Take a daily star jump (or sit-ups or shuttle runs or burpees) challenge! Count how many you can do in a minute on Day 1, then repeat every day. Do you get fitter? Can you do more each day? Older pupils could draw a bar chart to show their results!
- Build a shelter in your garden! It could be for you, your parents/carers or even for your favourite teddy!
- Access some really interesting resources and ideas with Nat Geo Kids https://www.natgeokids.com/uk/
- Take a virtual tour of the National History Museum https://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit/virtual-museum.html
Have a great Easter